Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.913 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 67% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,246 (4,934 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)