Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.986 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,594 (4,666 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)