Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.251 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨394,299 (24,264 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)