Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.565 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 58% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,400 (5,031 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)