Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.254 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 65% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,875 (2,746 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)