Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨50,917 (Php39,141) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)