Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.254 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨25,138 (Php20,044) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)