Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.582 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨25,805 (1,556TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)