Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,761 (25,142 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (44 minutes ago)