Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11841 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,844 (344,951 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)