Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10854 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,758 (25,413 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)