Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19812 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨125,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨121,862 (615,100 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)