Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20292 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨29,091 (143,362 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)