Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19620 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨28,989 (147,751 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)