Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00899 INR / UZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 36% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨36,965 (4,110,349 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)