Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00822 INR / UZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 40% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨18,130 (2,205,946 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)