Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 INR / UZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 47% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨32,481 (3,773,223 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)