Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,528 (¥145,863) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)