Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,215 (¥175,415) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (25 minutes ago)