Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,619 (¥178,806) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)