Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.986 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,896 (21,099 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 3 hours ago)