Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.089 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,272 (43,210 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)