Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.024 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,434 (RM5,077) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)