Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.639 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,268 (RM2,575) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)