Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.004 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,687 (17,311 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (43 minutes ago)