Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.193 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,652 (C$1,149) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)