Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.614 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨293,159 (C$6,030) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨253,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)