Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.675 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨59,941 (Shilling88,797) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)