Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨28,009 (Shilling45,082) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)