Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05760 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,331 (1,203,729 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)