Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04145 INR / CDF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 105% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,297 (1,382,349 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)