Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05545 INR / CDF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨437,685 (7,893,283 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)