Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.203 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨470,173 (C$9,183) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)