Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02994 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,974 (132,731 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)