Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02904 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,271 (112,644 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)