Cost of living comparison between Kigoma, Tanzania and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03128 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,312 (105,892 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)