Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,553 (7,459 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨122,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (42 minutes ago)