Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.254 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,096 (1,771 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)