Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,957 (Taka 31,365) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)