Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.767 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨51,088 (6,577 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)