Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.941 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,941 (18,003 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)