Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,937 (16,559 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)