Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.978 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,340 (17,865 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 26,496,900 Ariary (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)