Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.231 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,627 (27,625 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)