Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.574 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨49,997 (1,296 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)