Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.707 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨10,358 (2,794 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)