Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.514 INR / SDG
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨64,882 (6,171 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)