Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.650 INR / SDG
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨70,540 (6,623 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)