Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.822 INR / SDG
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨64,509 (6,568 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (36 minutes ago)