Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨69,328 (28,610₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)