Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨77,706 (31,357₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)