Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨77,460 (﷼ 37,413,057) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (37 minutes ago)