Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨55,966 (﷼ 34,476,316) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)