Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,792 (﷼ 44,111,209) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)