Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12498 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 98% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,949 (1,047,754 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)