Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,121 (¥69,324) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)