Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,268 (¥135,387) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)