Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,773 (€1,138) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (25 minutes ago)