Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,065 (€1,041) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)