Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,392 (¥104,887) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (38 minutes ago)