Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,260 (₨ 131,289) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)