Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,938 (₨ 119,336) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (33 minutes ago)