Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 900 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,726 (₨ 57,128) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (35 minutes ago)