Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 989 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,414 (₨ 109,616) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)