Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,518 (₨ 125,366) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)