Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,461 (₨ 64,428) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)