Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,321 (€944) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)