Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,097 (€1,204) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)