Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.246 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 93% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,015 (元5,662) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)