Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01890 INR / UGX
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨56,456 (2,986,420 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (36 minutes ago)