Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.207 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,736 (12,391 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)