Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.694 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,309 (26,839 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)