Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.048 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,086 (23,648 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)