Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05731 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,359 (1,402,287 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)