Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.961 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,960 (36,393 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)