Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,036 (﷼ 18,477,854) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)