Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20218 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨43,075 (213,048 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)