Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20299 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨47,043 (231,754 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)