Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19297 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨43,610 (225,992 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)