Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19255 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨56,271 (292,240 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)