Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19510 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨20,685 (106,027 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)