Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20675 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨68,669 (332,139 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (40 minutes ago)