Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20299 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨50,030 (246,469 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (31 minutes ago)