Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨67,728 (₨109,974) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)