Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨25,670 (₨42,062) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (29 minutes ago)