Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12418 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,730 (617,913 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)