Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,013 (20,917 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 2 hours ago)