Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.132 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,019 (71,297 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨145,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (19 minutes ago)