Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.170 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,883 (21,146 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)