Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.219 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,168 (16,748 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)