Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,847 (41,494 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)