Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,935 (¥199,213) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)