Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨417,920 (¥700,030) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)