Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.641 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,589 (RM2,259) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)