Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.281 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨88,518 (RM5,793) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)