Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01605 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,554 (221,482 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)