Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01792 INR / UGX
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,387 (2,253,122 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)