Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.444 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨285,157 (C$5,886) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨239,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)