Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,266 (€1,223) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)