Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,135 (€1,184) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)