Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,390 (€752) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)