Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.084 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨54,111 (2,074 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)